Do you need help marketing your product? Would you like to know more about financial analysis? Do you want to improve your negotiating skills?
The Eller College of Management, with the generous support from the JPMorgan Chase Foundation and other organizations, is offering an educational program for small business owners.
The Business Certificate Program consists of six business classes covering diverse topics such as management, marketing, sales, accounting, finance, and legal issues.
We look forward to helping you achieve your business goals and aspirations. Register now.
Six Tuesday evenings from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.:
- September 9
- September 16
- September 23
- September 30
- October 7
- October 14
525 N. Bonita Ave.
South Tucson, Arizona 85745
[view map and directions]
- $100 for women-, minority-, and senior-owned small businesses
- Free for businesses located within South Tucson
Thanks to the generous support of Chase, the City of South Tucson, and Pio Decimo, we have a limited number of scholarships available that cover some or all of the tuition cost. Scholarships are available to women and minority business owners. Register now.
Faculty and Classes
Classes are taught by Eller College of Management faculty and lecturers:
- Management – Leading a Highly Effective Organization
- Marketing – Plan Development
- Sales – Developing a Sales-Oriented Company
- Accounting and Finance – Understanding Your Costs and Breakeven Point
- Legal – Legal Topics in Business
- Secrets of Success – An Entrepreneur Panel and also a Graduation Ceremony
Space is limited, so register early!
Pay By Check
You will be directed to the Eller College registration page with a form and further instructions for paying by check via mail.
Please note that no portion of your registration payment qualifies as a charitable contribution.
For additional information, please contact us.