Do you need help marketing your product? Would you like to know more about financial analysis? Do you want to improve your negotiating skills?
The Eller College of Management, with the generous support from the JPMorgan Chase Foundation and other organizations, is offering an educational program for small business owners.
The Business Certificate Program consists of six business classes covering diverse topics such as management, marketing, sales, accounting, finance, and legal issues.
We look forward to helping you achieve your business goals and aspirations. Register now.
Six Monday evenings (except Labor Day) from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.:
- August 27
- September 10
- September 17
- September 24
- October 1
- October 8
Primavera Training Center
151 W. 40th St.
South Tucson, Arizona 85713
[view map and directions]
- $100 for women-, minority-, and senior-owned small businesses
- Free for businesses located within South Tucson
Thanks to the generous support of Chase and the City of South Tucson, we have a limited number of discounted rates available that cover some or all of the tuition cost. These are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Register now.
Faculty and Classes
Classes are taught by Eller College faculty and lecturers:
- Management – Leading a Highly Effective Organization
- Marketing – Plan Development
- Sales – Developing a Sales-Oriented Company
- Accounting and Finance – Understanding Your Costs and Breakeven Point
- Legal – Legal Topics in Business
- Secrets of Success – An Entrepreneur Panel
Space is limited, so register early!
Please select one of the following payment options:
- Pay Online Using Credit Card
You will be directed to the University of Arizona Foundation payment website that opens in a new browser window.
- Pay By Check
You will be directed to the Eller College registration page with a form and further instructions for paying by check via mail.
Please note that no portion of your registration payment qualifies as a charitable contribution.
For additional information, please contact us.